Tuesday, August 05, 2008

peacing out

In twelve hours I will be boarding my flight. Twenty four hours after that I will be coasting into Indiana. (As habit, I am now thinking, "God willing" in Pulaar, but hopefully I will be free of such thinking shortly.)

One souvenir I am taking back with me is the parasite Entamoeba Coli. If you Wikipedia it you will find that it is quite boring- hence that my symptoms have been similar enough to habitual disagreements with food that I haven't even noticed them.

Besides this third world souvenir, I am surely walking away with less tangible battle wounds, personal growth scars, and other I'm Growing Up stretch marks. However, at this point in time I am all self-reflected out.

This is me signing off, folks. No more blogging for me- woot woot! Thanks for reading, posting comments, sending letters. Thanks for caring about your long lost friend, sister, niece, daughter, yam-yamo. I can't wait to come home- I will see you all soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home