Monday, January 29, 2007

C B Dubs

(All right, Care Bare. You complained that I wasn't writing like I talk, so here ya go. A little bit of the Real Me among the censored shennanigans.)

Loyal blog readers, I want to inform you all of a sweet website in which you can make your own business cards.

It's free.

Carrie recently received her 250 free (besides paying for the shipping) business cards. Job title: Kayak Guide. Care, I was really impressed with your choice of background colors and overall style.

Carrie is the only person working for her company that has business cards.

Her boss, she says, is starting to act a bit envious.

1 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Blogger Skip Mendler said...

Hi Laura!! Would that business card site be VistaPrint?

And how is your dog doing? I was so sorry to hear about the accident!

We are well here - a friend of a friend is planning to go to Kenya, and hearing about that of course made me think of you. We send hugs and encouragement -- hang in there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home